Wednesday 7 August 2013

“ Is Android Better Than Apple’s IOS’’


Well to be honest I’m a big fan of Android. At First when I got to know some about Android, I thought of it as a new platform with endless possibilities,user friendly dynamics and limitless developing. But my real obsession started when I bought the Samsung Galaxy SIII last year with Android v4. The phone itself is very unique and extremely highend but I was literally obsessed with the software the phone was running on.The more I searched about Android on the internet, the more I found…It was like surfing the internet day and night and still curious to know more. Trust me I have done all this and I’m still left with a couple of hundred Questions yet to be answered But I think I probably know everything I need to know about it.

Today we will discuss a topic which is the very exciting and is on the news and everywhere else from the past few years….The Topic Is:
                           
                “ Is Android Better Than Apple’s IOS’’

The Android vs. iOS debate is one of the longest ongoing battles today in the world of technology. What it comes down to is what you are looking for.
Are you a developer wondering which one to use to launch your new app? Or are you a consumer looking to purchase a new phone and confused on which better suits your needs?
Research shows that Apple has the single largest market shares, while Google also has numerous manufacturers on their side. Globally, iOS wins in North America, while Android is more popular in Europe. For consumers, the argument boils down to your personal needs. iOS has been a long-time favorite, but new updated features on Android, such as the Predictive Keyboard and Miracast, make Android more competitive than ever.


THE LOOKS !!

While iPhone has always prided itself on its sleek, understated look, it hasn’t changed much over the years. In contrast, Android constantly updates and changes its look…( Equal Points)


EASE AND CUSTOMIZATION !!
iOS has an easy-to-navigate operating system that is easy to get used to (and addicted to).
However, it’s difficult to customize unless you jailbreak your iPhone.
As an open face platform, Android is built for easy customization, and if you are a long-time Apple user, it may take you awhile to get used to the new operating system, but after you do, many people love it for how easy it is to customize. (+ one point for Android)
DEVICES !!


If you want to have a variety of devices to choose form when picking your new phone, then go with Android. Android operates on many different phones, brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony etc while iOS is only available on Apple products. (Surely +1 a plus point for Android.)..only if you’re not a long time fan of Iphone.
iOS often receives complaints about its maps, although it does have a 3D feature. Android has GoogleMaps (including Google Street View), public transit directions, and more accurate and reliable maps than iOS.

CONCLUSION !!

After some brief but useful and important info on both the systems, I think Android leads the Technical race and it should’nt be very hard for you guys to decide which is better. I’m not making Apple’s iOS look bad nor that I’m stating that Android is the best and complete package available in the market (as I mentioned in some previous posts) and you should really go for it. Apple has its fan base and has been on the top from a very long time and ofcourse it has a lot of plus points whereas Android is a tough competitor or would I say ‘’the only competitor’’ which gained a lot of popularity in very less time period. To narrow it down some more, I feel that personally I would go for Android every eight times out of ten…

4 comments:

  1. Why write this if you know that you're biased. Also, have you even used a iphone before? I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your comment...As i wrote before my friend that i'm a big fan of Android and this article totally depends on my point of view and none other than me,after all i am an old Android user.I am not saying that Apple's Iphone is a bad product...It has been on top as long as i can recall using smartphones...its just that Android has its own fan base and i'm one of them..And yes i have used an Iphone 4 and found it a good experience but i think Android is more user friendly when it come to the UI..Anyways thanks again for the comment,i appreciate that you expressed your view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. android is good but IOS is the boss !

    ReplyDelete
  4. too many negative points for Apple,Cmon it is not that bad

    ReplyDelete